Skip to main content

Diablo Immortal, Arclight Rumble, Blizzard Mobile

Maybe I don't work like most players. This may be because, in my eyes, I came to the "gaming" relatively late. This deep connection to the games that Blizzard Entertainment made "back then" does not exist for me; World of Warcraft was the first game that really overwhelmed me, even captured. I haven't played anything else for years.

And afterwards I could never really make friends with the concept of the "I have to have tried everything" gamings. I have two or three games that I play relatively persistently - and sometimes I just take a break. But during this break I do other things. I don't necessarily play. Or let's put it this way: I don't necessarily only play on the PC. Or only on the console. I also like to go on the ph1. And maybe that's the reason why I can't understand the announcement hate to Diablo Immortal and Warcraft Arclight Rumble.

the hatred that I understand

OK.

Even I understand that The announcement of Diablo Immortal Super Shitty has run and I suspect that the whole disaster has made an impression for the developers for so long that they have now decided to publish Immortal for the PC. A little as a reparation. An apology. Or so.

I understand that the fans have excited themselves who hoped for a coregame, i.e. a PC diablo. Diablo 4 to be precise. And I do not understand how someone had blinded Blizzard to think of a good idea to keep the Coregamers off their heads on the BlizzCon.

At that time I ripped in in Immortal for a few minutes on this Blizzcon, and it was exactly what I expected. I had fun with it, it was on the go. I like Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls. There was no reason for me to hate the idea of immortal. I like Immortal. And I don't like the people who are still pulling over Immortal without ever playing it for a minute. Only because Imortal is primarily a mobile game.

the hatred that I don't understand

At the beginning of May 2022, Blizzard's people already announced the Warcraft Mobile Game Warcraft Arclight Rumble with a week lead. And although the Blizzardians acted as transparently as possible and said in March 2022 that it was a Warcraft Mobile game, Arclight Rumble immediately received the gamer. "Ugh, a clash royale", So the consensus. I understand that there are fans who wanted a Pokémon Go for Wow-Pets. Or a Pokémon game that best grabs the pets that you collected in World of Warcraft.

Some fans want this link from Pets from WoW with a mobile game - however, one should not underestimate how difficult it can be to implement it. And this might also be necessary to convert the pet combat system in online role-playing. People at Blizzard have pointed out several times in recent years that Petbattles are unlikely for the smartph1. And.. Honestly, what would a WoW Go need with the pets from Azeroth?

I don't understand why people reject Arclight Rumble. I played it and take part in the techest. In my eyes, balancing is currently from hell, especially in the PvP. My phone gets hot and the game sucks on the battery like... well, how many games I put on the smartph1. I have already played Clash Royale. And I also like to play Arclight Rumble. It is not a coregame, Diablo Immortal is not either. But it's mood. And if you, after a short trial, find that this is not for you, that's what it's okay, right? Why this game that most haters haven't even tried it beforehand?

you don't have to love mobile - that's just there for the others

As the heading suggests: You don't have to love Blizzard's games for mobile devices. Find it cool, what you feel like. However, I find it curious that Hearthstone's mobile implementation has far from collecting as much shit as Immortal and Arclight. It is probably because the PC version of Hearthstone was ready in front of the mobile version.

However, apart from that: the mobile gaming market is the largest that is available worldwide. Do not feel so blatant to Blizzard's people that they want to abandon a piece of it. It is not like nothing would happen to the PC at Blizzard. Diablo 2 Resurrected was not a groundbreaking success, but it was definitely noteworthy. There are several wow versions and there is also Dragon Flight. Overwatch 2 is in the beta. Diablo 4 in development.

Yes, I admit that it doesn't look too rosy for Blizzard at the moment.

WARCRAFT ARCLIGHT RUMBLE и DIABLO IMMORTAL от главной мобильной компании Blizzard! This is very likely to do with the fact that the players now run away after the developers. It is all the more important for Blizzard Entertainment that further revenue currents are generated, and I consider mobile to be a valides, further mainstay. Otherwise, I fear, the light will go out in Irvine at some point. And maybe I don't want to imagine what that would be. To home page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cougar Mars: Gaming table at the top price in Saturn

A Sport as well as a Pastime (1967) is an unique by the American writer James Salter. Zock is more than a mere pastime for many people. Gaming is a lifestyle, an ambitious hobby and more and more often. Therefore, it is no longer done for a powerful player with a powerful PC, a good mouse and a high-resolution monitor - the all-round must also vote. Manufacturer Cougar takes on this need and offers with the model Mars a desk tailored on gamer. He is ergonomically shaped, height adjustable in three steps and offers a large room for its gaming hardware with its 1.50x0.77 meter tabletop. Special highlights are the LED light strips attached to the left and right edge, which shine in different colors and effects and can be synchronized with the gaming events on the screen as needed. Usually, the Cougar Mars costs between 450 and 550 euros. At Saturn, you currently pay an unbeatable 359.90 Euro including shipping - stock price in the network with a saving of around 133 euros (all prices and

Dying Light 2 will appear later - developers call the reasons

Only next year can you put the zombies Dying-Light 2 already has a long journey behind. After the action role-playing game was shifted during E3 2018 to 2020, Techland will not comply with the previously planned release on December 7, 2021 n. On Twitter, they published a statement in which it says: The game is complete and we're just testing it. It is by far the largest and ambitious project we have ever done. Unfortunately, we have found that we need more time for finishing and optimization to bring the game to the stand we imagine, says Techland CEO Marchewka . Furthermore, it says: December was a pretty good date of publication, but we prefer to leave time and polish the game as to publish it just because the time window fits well. As new release date is called February 4, 2022 and although it is a pity that the game had to be moved again, the studio is probably the necessary time, which is needed to play the game with a good conscience to be able to publish. Update Reg

LOL: An error when closing the game affects all players since the last patch

As in each patch, Riot Games balance and arrange the defects of many of the League of Legends champions that are too broken. However, sometimes the error is located out of the game and is inside the customer itself. Is what is happening currently after the last update, with many players affected and coinciding with the same error: Once we closed the League of Legends client to leave, a few seconds the new Riot Games customer appears and we have to close Again this window to finish everything with access to Riot Games games. The new customer came a few weeks ago to all our computers to be able to unify all the games of Riot Games in one place and not have to access in through different shortcuts. Well, it seems that the American developer has had problems with this and appears every time we closed one of his games. It is not the first time that the League of Legends client gives problems, since on numerous occasions we have not been able to play a qualifying game because of an err