Skip to main content

Diablo Immortal, Arclight Rumble, Blizzard Mobile

Maybe I don't work like most players. This may be because, in my eyes, I came to the "gaming" relatively late. This deep connection to the games that Blizzard Entertainment made "back then" does not exist for me; World of Warcraft was the first game that really overwhelmed me, even captured. I haven't played anything else for years.

And afterwards I could never really make friends with the concept of the "I have to have tried everything" gamings. I have two or three games that I play relatively persistently - and sometimes I just take a break. But during this break I do other things. I don't necessarily play. Or let's put it this way: I don't necessarily only play on the PC. Or only on the console. I also like to go on the ph1. And maybe that's the reason why I can't understand the announcement hate to Diablo Immortal and Warcraft Arclight Rumble.

the hatred that I understand

OK.

Even I understand that The announcement of Diablo Immortal Super Shitty has run and I suspect that the whole disaster has made an impression for the developers for so long that they have now decided to publish Immortal for the PC. A little as a reparation. An apology. Or so.

I understand that the fans have excited themselves who hoped for a coregame, i.e. a PC diablo. Diablo 4 to be precise. And I do not understand how someone had blinded Blizzard to think of a good idea to keep the Coregamers off their heads on the BlizzCon.

At that time I ripped in in Immortal for a few minutes on this Blizzcon, and it was exactly what I expected. I had fun with it, it was on the go. I like Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls. There was no reason for me to hate the idea of immortal. I like Immortal. And I don't like the people who are still pulling over Immortal without ever playing it for a minute. Only because Imortal is primarily a mobile game.

the hatred that I don't understand

At the beginning of May 2022, Blizzard's people already announced the Warcraft Mobile Game Warcraft Arclight Rumble with a week lead. And although the Blizzardians acted as transparently as possible and said in March 2022 that it was a Warcraft Mobile game, Arclight Rumble immediately received the gamer. "Ugh, a clash royale", So the consensus. I understand that there are fans who wanted a Pokémon Go for Wow-Pets. Or a Pokémon game that best grabs the pets that you collected in World of Warcraft.

Some fans want this link from Pets from WoW with a mobile game - however, one should not underestimate how difficult it can be to implement it. And this might also be necessary to convert the pet combat system in online role-playing. People at Blizzard have pointed out several times in recent years that Petbattles are unlikely for the smartph1. And.. Honestly, what would a WoW Go need with the pets from Azeroth?

I don't understand why people reject Arclight Rumble. I played it and take part in the techest. In my eyes, balancing is currently from hell, especially in the PvP. My phone gets hot and the game sucks on the battery like... well, how many games I put on the smartph1. I have already played Clash Royale. And I also like to play Arclight Rumble. It is not a coregame, Diablo Immortal is not either. But it's mood. And if you, after a short trial, find that this is not for you, that's what it's okay, right? Why this game that most haters haven't even tried it beforehand?

you don't have to love mobile - that's just there for the others

As the heading suggests: You don't have to love Blizzard's games for mobile devices. Find it cool, what you feel like. However, I find it curious that Hearthstone's mobile implementation has far from collecting as much shit as Immortal and Arclight. It is probably because the PC version of Hearthstone was ready in front of the mobile version.

However, apart from that: the mobile gaming market is the largest that is available worldwide. Do not feel so blatant to Blizzard's people that they want to abandon a piece of it. It is not like nothing would happen to the PC at Blizzard. Diablo 2 Resurrected was not a groundbreaking success, but it was definitely noteworthy. There are several wow versions and there is also Dragon Flight. Overwatch 2 is in the beta. Diablo 4 in development.

Yes, I admit that it doesn't look too rosy for Blizzard at the moment.

WARCRAFT ARCLIGHT RUMBLE и DIABLO IMMORTAL от главной мобильной компании Blizzard! This is very likely to do with the fact that the players now run away after the developers. It is all the more important for Blizzard Entertainment that further revenue currents are generated, and I consider mobile to be a valides, further mainstay. Otherwise, I fear, the light will go out in Irvine at some point. And maybe I don't want to imagine what that would be. To home page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diablo Immortal: Lassal - this is how you find a group

In our Guide to Lassal in Diablo Immortal you can find out: Who is Lassal in Diablo Immortal? reliquary looting-another group search fight against Lassal and the reward Who is lassal What you have to defeat him for How you find a group If you want to make the virtual life easier in Diablo Immortal, have a look at our tips and tricks for action role-playing. Buy credit card for PlayStation-Network now! Who is Lassal in Diablo Immortal? If you log in in Diablo Immortal and throw an eye into the chat, you will probably read messages like Group for Lassal, Inv Lassal or LfG Lassal more often. This is name of the first raid boss . Lassal The flame-changing is part of the quest series around the reliquary of hell, with the help of which your character strengthens your character. The quest giver Rayek asks you to enter the sanctuary of Lassal and defeat the demon. However, you shouldn't try this alone, because the boss is hardly feasible-the fight is designed for eight playe...

Indexed predecessor to Dying Light 2 gets Switch

Nintendo Switch (ニ ニ テ テ ド ー スイッチ, Nintendō Suitchi?) Is a videogame console developed by Nintendo. Known in development by its name code «NX», it was announced in October 2016 and was launched worldwide on March 3, 2017. Nintendo considers Switch a hybrid console. It can be used as a desktop console with the main unit inserted into a coupling station to connect it with a TV. Alternatively, it can be extracted from the base and used similarly to a tablet through its LCD touch screen, or placed on a surface thanks to its integrated plastic support, being visible by several players. The switch uses two wireless controllers called JOY-CON, which includes four standard action buttons and a directional joystick, as well as sensors for high-definition touch motion and touch feedback, although they differ on some buttons and additional features. Two joy-with can be connected to each side of the console to be used as a portable console, connect to the Grip accessory provided next to the consol...

FC Schalke 04 gets reel in the test against Bundesliga

The video game on Sunday mid-day was the penultimate examination before the league start on August 7th at 1. FC Köln. An additional primary video game at the Dutch first division club FC Twente will certainly be coming up next Friday. Central defender Ozan Kabak, that should really get on an interior strike listing of the royal blue due to his high income, was likewise in the beginning eleven of head coach Frank Kramer. Despite the widely known initial formation of the Gelsenkirchener, the team was fairly difficult in the very first round on the offensive. Great goal opportunities were in brief supply on both sides. In the video game versus the Fuggerstädter, FC Schalke, consisting of Simon Terodde as well as summer newbie Sebastian Polter (originated from VfL Bochum), started. Bundesliga returnees FC Schalke 04 completed one more test at the end of his training camp in Mittersill, Austria. In the Bundesliga internal duel with FC Augsburg, the Gelsenkircheners won a 1-1 reel i...